Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HUMOR: Elephant Feeding!

"But Jesus called them unto him, saying, 'Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for to such belongeth the kingdom of God.'"
Luke 18:16 [ASV]
Three mischievous boys went to the zoo on a school outing. They decided to visit the elephant cage. It wasn’t too long before they were picked up by a zoo security officer for causing trouble.

The deputy hauled them off to zoo central for questioning. The supervisor in charge asked them to give their names and tell him what they were doing at the elephant compound.

The first boy innocently said, “My name's Gary, and I was just throwing peanuts to the elephants.”

The second added, "My name's Larry, and I was just helping Gary throw peanuts to the elephants."

The third boy, looking pale, said, My name's Peter.... but all my friends call me Peanuts.”

No comments:

 
, , ,